Thursday 9 June 2011

ITS REAL IT REALLY IS REAL

Hi,
It’s the loon here, I didn’t want to really say much here but callum made me, he said "I should show the world, how much I mean to him!" Well here goes, when I first saw callums cute eyes, (to be honest it took me a while) but let’s just say the sun didn't set for a while, they only open late at night,
hehehe he will shout at me for making fun LULZ 
I don't know why I have a fetish on Asian mixed with black but hey! I just do! Maybe it’s because all my life has been planned out for me with my parents. Well I'm here so enough about me.(This is Callums blog as he tells me)
Callum is the most funny person you will ever meet, the way he pretend to be spiting on you when he talks make me laugh every time he does, which is often, and the way he says “LIKE” after every other word it’s kinda cute. He is a mad keen Liverpool fan and sent me his replica football shirts, and says I look sexy in them, when we make love, on Skype. He would love to put his wood in me!!!! And my brother( just a side joke) Bi the time he reads this it will be to late hahahahahahahah
I know people think it’s not real but when you can’t find the right boy in rl and the sluv of your life lives 5000 miles. Oh! did I mention I’ve been to Liverpool twice I think? croxteth is a lovely place but I advise anyone not from Liverpool to go out with protection at night! 




it can get lively to say the least. I wanted to go to a local English pub, but callum tells me it was closed, The Fir Tree I think, looked nice! he told me it was because 7 men killed a boy for being a Dr who fan, that why I guess callus doesn’t go there.


His collection of action dolls is awesome, and I don't think anyone has a bigger collection of Babylon 5 DVD’s. He is a massive sci-fi fan and took me to a local aliens are real convention, sadly I had my camera stolen there that’s why I can’t show any more pics other than the one above. Well its the loon signing off as i don’t want to take the limelight away too much from Callum ( the unstoppable)!!!!

The LOONster  

On a side note IN YA FACE BONES told you we had met in RL!!!!  hahahahahahahhahaha, and there is your proof ( rant over) that OK callum luv u, have i done good ????

No comments:

Post a Comment